Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Is Ash spending romantic life with abishek

Aishwarya the hot beautiful fabulous actress feels that its wrong assumption that we are happy in being this colorful world.When ever we are happy there would be no one to share our happiness,and that would be the painful situation.Ash says " I have gained a lot by entering into acting,but some times i feel tensed tired and in order to forget that i also gain happiness.with my marriage relationship i have entered into a big family ,but even their also its filmy environment,my father-in-law would be busy in his schedules and my husband with his films,at present my Father-in-law is far away from Mumbai and Husband is in Italy and im at home in Mumbai,now im not able to spend happy time with both,im free now but no one to share my feelings and happiness,I wish to spend a lot of time with all of them but then no time,and i really wish that we all must get time very soon and spend a happy time together."





No comments:

Post a Comment